Save time and money with Danby"'s 18"" ENERGY STAR compliant low-water consumption dishwasher. This all white, built-in dishwasher holds up to 8 place settings and one silverware basket. It has 6 wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid and rinse; 4 hot water temperature options plus sanitize mode (up to 69C/156F). Equipped with a stainless steel tub, this dishwasher can withstand years of washes. And at only 52db, less than the volume of a normal conversation, this dishwasher runs quietly in the background. The delay-start feature allows you to pre-select a desired start time so your dishes get washed on your schedule. And with smart wash, dirty dishes are automatically detected and a wash cycle similar to a short wash is performed. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18"'built-in low-water consumption dishwasher.
- Space saving 18 wide built in dishwasher for compact space living
- 8 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- Energy star compliant with Low water consumption
- Electronic controls with Digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button.
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldnt be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule.
- 6 convenient wash cycles: Heavy, Normal, Eco, Rapid, Glass and Rinse .
- 4 hot water temperature options + Sanitize option (up to 69C/156F)
- Stainless Steel Inner Tub for maximum durability
- Quiet operation Maintain ambience in the kitchen with this quiet dishwasher. Operates at 52db which is less than a normal conversation
|Max Adjustable Product Height
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.