Side By Side
EL-168COMM unit can be installed side by side with EL-168COMM-L (left-hinge) unit.
Vinotemp's Private Reserve Series 141-Bottle wine cooler has innovative features such as telescopic shelves, label forward wine bottle display, interior Backlit™ in three different colors, and LED side lighting to maximize your display capability. This Vinotemp wine refrigerator is front venting with easy installation to build in and fit perfectly in any kitchen or bar area. The commercial style wine cooler is an entertainer's delight with three different color options to display whatever mood fits. The design forward wine cooler features vibration-damping design to better protect its contents and is engineered for low energy consumption and low noise. Its patented interior Backlit™ panel has three different options - Heliotrope, Amber, and Vinotemp BioBlu™ (which helps reduce the growth of bacteria and mold) - and can be selected at any give time. Adjustable temperature range allows users to select a proper, customized storage and serving temperature for light or darker wines. Sturdy, stylish patented label forward VinBo™ Racks cradle bottles so the labels of wine stored are front facing while the racks glide and extend forward, adding to the cooler's visual appeal and function. A digital LED temperature display makes temperatures easy-to-read and ensures wine is being stored and served at the appropriate temperature.
- Capacity: approx. 141 750ML Bordeaux bottles and may include bulk storage
- Application: Front exhaust for built-in or free standing installations
- Temperature Range: 41°- 64°F
- Ambient Temperature Range: 41° - 100°F / Humidity 45~90%
- Control: Digital Temperature Control
- Patented interior Backlit™ (bakl t) panel: Heliotrope, Amber, and Vinotemp BioBlu™ back-lit (U.S. Patent No. D868,849 S)
- Patented Label forward, VinBo™ Racks (U.S. Patent No. D910,089 S)
- Shelves can be adjusted to accommodate more or less bottles.
- Top rack and bottom storage compartment can fit larger style bottles like Champagne and Magnum.
- Comes with a charcoal filter
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor only
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Voltage: AC 115V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Also available with a Left Hinge
- ETL listed for residential and commercial use
- Dimensions: 23 7/8"W X 28 3/4"D X 73 7/8"H
- This item is CEC Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.