Rustic Wine Credenza with Sliding Doors is one of the newest additions to our Wine Cellar collection. Handcrafted from reclaimed wood, this credenza features elegant exterior with its barn style sliding doors, back panels, hanging stemware rack, two storage drawers, and convertible compartments with flat wooden shelf. Shelf is removable to fit a wine cooler on either side, or both. This gorgeous wine credenza fits beautifully inside the living and dining spaces of your home.
Please note that this product is B stock.
- Rustic credenza handcrafted from reclaimed wood
- Barn style doors slide to reveal your storage for a tall wine cooler, glassware and accessories
- Convertible compartment slots
- Two flat wooden shelves total (one per compartment)
- Shelf is removable to fit a wine cooler on either side, or both
- Hanging stemware rack and two storage drawers in the middle section
- Removable back panels for installation of wine coolers
- Available with your choice of freestanding (rear-venting) coolers: EL-28TS and/or EL-28SILC Wine Cooler (Sold Separately)
- Stylish base at bottom
- Best for any home setting
- Dimensions: 65.59"W x 21.89"D x 38.39"H
- Interior compartment dimensions (without shelf): 18.58"W x 20.31"D x 33.07"H
- Portofino wine cellar
- Made in Vietnam
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.